Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Re:Vamped '09

What's dark, sexy, slithers, flies, quenches and has some awesome beats?  Well, to be honest I don't really know .... but all those elements were present at the recent Halloween Re-Vamped '09 party presented by ISES - Orange County and Invisible Touch Events. I get invited to some of the sweetest parties around. I'm not going to lie, this party had it going on. From the great food to the sweet libations to the belly dancers to the fire eaters, it was great. And that's before the real partying got started. Don't take my word for it. Check it out.



And if you're wondering what a videographer wears to a costume party, check out the pic below.  I'm not sure if it's my love of Tim Burton movies, my mad crush on Johnny Depp ... or maybe it's just that I wanted a costume with a no-fuss hairdo ... here she is - Sweeney Todd's Mrs. Lovett. Meat pie, anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment