Friday, August 27, 2010

srivitta + steve | highlights

So, I’ve decided I want a Thai water blessing for my wedding. I’d also like a Hora and I’d like my Irish uncle to give us a nice blessing. Oh yeah, while I’m at I think the groom and groomsmen should wear kilts. Hot.
Seriously … does it really matter that I’m not Thai … or Jewish or Scottish or have an Irish uncle? Ok, fine … I’m not getting married either but come on! I’ve seen so many wonderful traditions over the course my career that I’d love to incorporate them all.
Srivitta and Steve didn’t quite do all that I listed above but they did have a Thai water blessing. Lovely.


Congratulations Srivitta & Steve! And thank you … every time I watch you feeding each other cake, I can’t help but smile. Srivitta, you are the loveliest of goofballs.


Coordination: Ida Gardner Events
DJ: Vox DJ's
Photography: Yoshi Ohara


No comments:

Post a Comment