Sunday, December 27, 2009

On Vacation?

Well, it appears that email addresses and domains take a holiday vacation as well ... and that's exactly what my email address (isabel@isabelgonzalez.com) is doing. I suppose I'm a bit of a slave driver because I expect my email to be up at all times - no vacations! Unfortunately, technical snafus appear to be the exception here.

As of today, my email address and website will be down for 4-9 days. I'm hoping it'll be on the shorter end.

I apologize for any inconvenience. If you wish to get a hold of me, please feel free to call me at 310.490.7221 or email me at my personal email address - izebel@aol.com.


2 comments:

  1. Forgot to mention that the reason I went to your website was that I wanted to recommend you to a friend - I'll link her to your blog instead!

    Thanks so much!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete